Consuming Fires Smoked Andouille Sauce (2015, 3rd Place)
2015, 3rd Place – Hot Sauce > All-Natural
Place: 3rd Place
Product Name: Consuming Fires Smoked Andouille Sauce
Category: Hot Sauce
Consuming Fires Sauces & Seasonings produces lightly smoked, hot sauces which bring maximum flavors to any food. Making hot sauce hot is simple: building complex, balanced flavor is an art. We hope that you enjoy our masterpieces on yours!
Company Name: Consuming Fires Specialty Foods, LLC
181 Largess Lane
Piedmont, SC 29673
Contact Person: Ron Jones
You don’t have to apologize for double dipping into this fiery bbq sauce from 2015 Scovie Awards winner Consuming Fires…
- 8 oz. Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- 3 – 4 Tbsps. Consuming Fires Smoked Andouille Sauce
- ¼ cup Sliced Green Onions
- 2 cups BBQ Pork Butt, pulled (We Love Mike and Jeff’s of Greenville)
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together well with a rubber spatula or in a mixer with a paddle.
- Gently mix in the pork until well incorporated.
- Place into a 1 quart casserole dish suitable for serving.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, until golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve hot as a dip, with tortilla chips, crackers, or our favorite; freshly baked corn bread sticks.
- For more product information and to order online visit www.consumingfires.com